Friday, December 17, 2010

To Tweet or not to Tweet

Should you be on Twitter for your business or personal interests? That all depends on what you want to accomplish with it. My name is Steve (steveb2u on Twitter) and I want to share what I have learned about Twitter with you. I currently have over 75,000 followers and that is growing every day. Do I know everything about Twitter…..absolutely not! I do not think anyone….including Twitter…..understands every aspect of this particular Social Media. I do understand enough to help you avoid some of the challenges I have faced along the way…..and that is the purpose of this blog.

I have worked with a number of clients on this topic and most of the comments I hear are: I do not understand Twitter, Isn’t Twitter just for kids, How can I get a large number of followers, and How is Twitter good for my business?

These questions and more will be answered in this blog, so please check back often to get more Twitter tips!

No comments:

Post a Comment